Our associates work hard for us. That’s why we believe it’s our responsibility to work just as hard to provide them with a creative and rewarding work environment. One of the biggest ways we live up to that responsibility is by offering outstanding benefits, including comprehensive group insurance options, traditional and Roth IRA plans, the potential for annual bonuses, a stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement for higher education and work-related study, and generous profit-sharing and employee stock ownership programs. We even offer discounts to theme parks, entertainment events, hotels and various businesses.
With physician and hospital costs rising, it is important to have healthcare that works for you. Our comprehensive package includes:
- Health insurance with your choice of two Health Savings Account (HSA) models
- Dental assistance
- Vision coverage
- HealthWorks, an onsite wellness center at our St. Petersburg headquarters, offers discounts on primary care, sick visit care, health assessments and coaching to eligible associates enrolled in a Raymond James health insurance plan.
You and your loved ones should be protected if an emergency arises. With our insurance benefits, you will be. We offer:
- Basic and supplemental life
- Basic and supplemental accidental death and dismemberment
- Salary continuation for short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Long-term care
- Business travel accident
- Spouse/dependent life
Investment and Retirement Benefits
At Raymond James, your loyalty and hard work will be rewarded with a wide range of investment and retirement benefits.
- Through our profit-sharing plan, Raymond James annually contributes a portion of its profits into a general account that is allocated to eligible associates.
- Through our employee stock ownership plan, we allocate shares of our stock to eligible associates, who can later cash in the vested portions of their portfolios when they retire.
- Our 401(k) plan provides a way for associates to save for retirement. And to enhance your savings, we match your contributions until a predetermined amount is reached and provideimmediate rollovers.
- The Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows eligible associates to purchase Raymond James stock at a 15% discount.
- A securities discount allows associates to pay less for trade transactions.
For the costs and unexpected expenses that fall outside more traditional benefits and insurance plans, we have established several supplemental programs to assist our associates with healthcare, caregiving and transportation.
- Through the Healthcare Flexible Spending Account, eligible associates can reduce their salaries by the amount of pretax deductions allocated to the plan. The pretax funds may be used for qualified medical expenses as determined by the plan.
- The Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account allows associates to set aside pretax income for dental and vision expenses.
- The Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account allows associates to set aside pretax income for dependent care expenses.
- The Employee Assistance Program provides associates and their eligible dependents with assistance with mental health and substance abuse problems.
- Our Transportation Management Account enables eligible associates to reduce their salaries by the amount of pretax deductions allocated to the plan. The pretax funds may be used forqualified parking or mass transit expenses.
Every day, we prove our dedication to our most valued asset - you - by investing in it. It’s why we dedicate time and resources to helping you reach your full potential by providing specialized training and education programs through Raymond James University and offering tuition reimbursement for higher education and work-related study.
- Raymond James University, an in-house educational system, offers courses in industry knowledge, leadership development and more.
- The Tuition Assistance Program helps eligible associates pay college tuition for higher education and work-related studies.
- Discounts to area theme parks, sporting events, retail stores, restaurants, salons, health clubs and more
- Onsite amenities including cafes, dry cleaning, shoe repair, ATMs, postal services and auto detailing
- Florida License on Wheels and Florida Blood Services make on-campus visits several times throughout the year
- Various wellness initiatives throughout the year, including flu shots
Transparency in Coverage – Machine Readable File Information