Our user-friendly apps and mobile-optimized sites allow clients to take advantage of complimentary, secure access to their Raymond James accounts whenever and wherever they want.
Your clients can view their accounts online when they sign up for Client Access. The optimized site and mobile app allow them to plan and monitor goals, pay bills, transfer funds, take shareholder actions and more from anywhere – all while going paperless. Plus, they can organize personal and financial documents by uploading them to Vault, our secure online file sharing and content management platform that can be accessed by clients and advisors, who can collaborate and initiate conversations using the comment feature.
As a firm that uses superior technology, security is of the utmost importance. At Raymond James, our technology can help you connect with clients and also help clients plan for the future with ease and peace of mind. When using client access, clients can opt into Enhanced Authentication, also known as two-factor authentication, which adds an additional layer of security to help safeguard their privacy and information.
We want you and your clients to have the highest level of confidence in doing business with us. That’s why we offer you this assurance:
We will reimburse your clients for actual losses in any of their Raymond James accounts due to unauthorized access to a Raymond James system that occurs through no fault of their own.Learn More
Client Access Mobile
With the Client Access Mobile app and mobile-optimized site, clients can take advantage of secure access to their Raymond James brokerage accounts whenever and wherever they want. The most common features clients enjoy on the desktop version of Client Access have been optimized for mobile devices. It’s secure, convenient and designed with clients in mind.
- Account summary: At-a-glance account information, balances and a direct link to clients’ full portfolios.
- Portfolio screen: A breakdown of holdings with links to additional market information. Also daily price changes, estimated annual income and yields, and amount invested.
- Account activity: Available for the past week or up to 25 transactions. Use the “show more activity” link to browse for additional activity.
- Market snapshot screen: A quick view of a security’s performance, price and volume history.
- Contact your advisor: Advisor contact information, easily accessible.
- Vault: access any documents or files stored in the secure Vault.
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our consultant about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.