Reinvest in your career
In some ways, Reinvest is like an internship for experienced professionals. Designed for those with at least five years of work history in their chosen field, Reinvest is a 12-week program open to candidates who have taken a current career break of two or more years and are adept at prioritizing and quickly adapting to new challenges and concepts. Once you successfully complete the program, you could transition into a full-time role at our firm.
As a diversified financial services firm, we utilize the talents of professionals across a broad spectrum of specialties and experience levels.
Get to know
Our firm was founded with the innovative idea that financial advice should put people and their goals first. It’s been our tradition for 60 years as we’ve grown into a diverse financial services firm with international reach.Explore more
We talk a lot about culture – our ideals, how we relate to our clients and one another, and how we can leave a positive mark on our communities. By talking about it, it helps us stay connected to our values and to one another.Explore more
Reinvest, a program for returning professionals
Reinvest can ease your return to the workforce with comprehensive resources, guidance and support. Together, we’ll help ensure your new chapter is your most successful yet.
Our 12-week program begins with a structured orientation and introduction process led by Raymond James subject matter experts. This gives you the opportunity to network with peers and firm leadership while expanding your skills and knowledge.
Throughout Reinvest, you’ll receive on-the-job training, mentorship and development that includes:
- Working as part of a team. Within your business group, you’ll gain exposure to various firm areas and a deep understanding of how our work serves internal and external clients.
- Professional support. We’ll match you with an experienced Raymond James associate to serve as your coach. Count on them to answer your questions and help you navigate any challenges along the way.
- Leadership insights. You’ll learn about firm leaders’ perspectives on trends across financial services and get an inside look at our business objectives.
- Networking. You’ll work side by side with a team, explore best practices and strategies recommended by firm executives, and build relationships with countless colleagues through our Associate Inclusion Networks.
Reinvest is seeking candidates who are:
- Rejoining the workforce with at least five years of prior work history in their chosen field
- Seeking to fuel their success after taking a current career break of two or more years
- Adept at prioritizing and quickly adapting to new challenges and concepts
If you’re interested in joining Reinvest, email ReinvestRecruiting@raymondjames.com.
To explore roles outside of the Reinvest program, visit raymondjames.com/careers for our current job openings.
Putting people first is our commitment to clients – and to colleagues
Diversity & Inclusion
In every discipline, every location, every day, we want our associates to feel welcomed, respected, valued and free to bring their whole selves to work.Diversity & Inclusion about Diversity & Inclusion
Investing our time and resources back into the communities that have given us so much is a tradition as old as the firm.Giving back about Giving back
Gain insight on what it's like to work here.
Career advice, industry insights and a peek inside the culture of Raymond James. Check out All Access – our careers blog.All Access blog