Bond Proceeds Investment Strategies
Putting the client’s needs at the forefront.
The Public Finance Investment Strategies group has extensive experience with the investment of bond and non-bond proceeds, acting in clients’ best interests to safeguard principal, maintain liquidity and maximize earnings. Working closely with each client, our team thoroughly analyzes the circumstances and eligible investment vehicles to develop one or more viable strategies and then coordinates efforts to efficiently implement the plan. In the past five years, the Public Finance Investment Strategies team has executed over 500 transactions and invested more than $17 billion in client assets.
- U.S. Treasury/Agency laddered portfolios
- Commercial paper
- Certificates of deposit
- Repurchase agreements (REPOs)
- Guaranteed investment contracts (GICs)
- Forward delivery agreements (FDAs)
- FDA/GIC/REPO termination valuations and pricing